The ThermoNox® system complies with the following safety standards:
- Use in potentially (dust) explosive atmospheres (EU Regulation 94/9/EG, aka ATEX 100a)
- Ex II 3 D classification
- Proven and certified for continuous operation in zone 22
Avoiding heat damages
- The temperature is sensed by three thermostats, which in return automatically regulate the heaters. Maintaining a moderate temperature of 50-60 °C avoids heat damages.
Safety and effectiveness
- Certified by the FSA (Research Establishment for Applied System Safety and Health) for the use of pest control in grain and flour processing businesses.
- The ThermoNox® system is certified by a leading German insurance agency as not increasing risk and therefore not increasing insurance fees.
Quality Made in Germany
- The ThermoNox® heat treatment system was invented by Hans Hofmeir and Martin Hofmeir. ThermoNox® machines are built and maintained in Germany exclusively.